Bitch, dont you “previously on…” me. I have been watching this show for 5 hours. I know what happened.
There are trees older than you think Earth is.
- If your character could go anywhere within driving distance right now, where would they go? What would they do?
- What was the last hurtful thing someone said to your character? How did it affect them? Does it still hurt?
- How are your character's manners? Do they take after who raised them?
- How often does your character have "lazy days" where they don't get anything accomplished? Do they feel better or worse afterwards?
- What's a noise your character can't stand? How often do they come into contact with it?
- Does your character prefer the city or the country? Where were they raised?
- If your character were to leave their current home, would it be more to pursue a goal or get away from something negative?
- If they had it their way, how long would your character like to spend alone?
- Does your character like going to fairs or amusement parks? Would they rather ride the rides or sit and watch?
- What is something nobody knows about your character? Is it a habit, thought, ritual, belief?
- What is the thing your character thinks about the most?
- What clique did your character belong to in school? Did they get along well with the others?
- Is your character frightened by thunderstorms? Do they like the rain? What made them that way?
- If your character could have one physical thing at this moment, what would they want?
- Does your character feel indebted to anyone? Whom and why?
- What is one non-physical characteristic about your character that is unique?
- How does your character feel about authority figures? How do they treat them? Does how they feel about them and how they actually treat them differ?
- What is your character's latest regret? How did it change the course of their life?
- If your character had to choose to live without one of the five senses for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
- What is an absurd situation your character has gotten into that others didn't believe?
- Does your character believe there is an afterlife? What do they believe happens after death?
- Does your character put people down or belittle them? Are they ever put down or belittled?
- Has your character ever been in trouble with the law?
- Is there a certain object your character always carries with them?
- How does your character feel about piercings and tattoos? Do they have or want any? Do they judge others that have them?
- Does your character have any special talents or skills? How useful are they?
- What are your character's sexual turn-ons and turn-offs?
- Is your character typically early or late? Do they value their time or find it slipping away easily?
- What's the last thing your character did that had a major impact on someone else? Was it positive or negative? How does your character feel about it?
- Does your character have a problem asking for help? If so, is it because they are stubborn or just shy?
- Who is your character's arch rival? If not a specific person, an idea, belief, or entity?
- What's currently on your character's conscience? Why can't they shake it off? What can they do to resolve it?
- What does your character often worry about?
- Is your character known to start fights? Are they known to break them up or avoid them altogether?
- What would be your character's perfect vacation destination? What does that say about them?
- What is your character's most irritating pet peeve? Why does it irk them so much?
- What is something your character is stubborn about? Why won't they budge on their position or belief?
- How does your character treat homeless people? Do they ignore them, hate them, give them money?
- How accurately does your character see themselves?
- What is your character's favourite season? Why do they prefer it over the others?
- In what order does your character value the following: knowledge, family, friends, career, money?
- What scars does your character have? Are they visible?
- Does your character watch, read, or keep up with the news? What are their favourite types of stories?
- Does your character have any beliefs that are simply not correct or acceptable?
- Does your character like the outdoors? What do they like or not like about it?
Painless ways to kill yourself.
i. There is no painless way to kill yourself, someone, somewhere, will feel the pain.
ii. The internet says, “sleeping pills, you will fall asleep and never wake up! You won’t feel a thing!” When that is a lie, your stomach will turn to fire and your throat will fill with the taste of your own stomach acid. You will drown in your own spit. That isn’t even the worst party, it’s when your mother comes home from work. She will walk through the door, and call out your name. She will call and call and there will be no response, maybe you’re in the shower? Maybe you’re asleep? She will walk up the stairs, knock on your door to receive no answer. When she walks in she will see the lifeless body of her baby girl, lying on the floor. Her heart will stop but she will run to you with shaky knees, touching your face that is now still and cold. Her body will be on fire, and her throat will begin to tighten, the sharp pains in her chest will feel like knives in the heart. That image will kill her more than her own death, it will haunt her living years each night. She will no longer be alive, but just as dead as you are now.
iii. Years ago, your father showed you the gun safe he kept in the house in case of emergencies, you knew the pass code, you knew how to shoot and loud, at least you had an idea. They say a bullet to the brain will do the job.. So one night, when your father is fast asleep, you will be down the hallway staring down the mouth of a gun.
One, two, three..
Your father’s heart will jump and his body will follow, the first thing he thinks of is you. He will scream your name and run down the hallway and bang on your door. It’s locked. His knees begin to feel weak as he bruises his body trying to knock down the door, the first sight he see’s in blood splattered on the wall. At that moment his breath began to stop, and his eyes wandered to yours. Still open, but no more life inside your shell. He will drop to his hands and knees and scream why, why, why. There will never be a day he won’t hate himself, for keeping a gun in the house, for not making you happy, for not knowing. He will live a life without a son, live a life with an empty space. Live a life of hurt, and hatred for himself.
iv. You may think that when you’re dead and gone you will not be hurting anyone. You may think when you slide a blade across your wrist, you’re only hurting yourself. Yet I have learned that is not true, it’s not. The person who will find your body, the one who see’s the cuts, their chest will feel tight and they will feel like it was their fault for letting it get this far. The only mark you will be leaving on them is pain, hurt, and the question why? So please note this, there is pain in every suicide attempt, every death, every cut. You are not only hurting your life, but others too. Because you are cared for.
you know when youre in the car and your parents break hard and they throw their arm over you for protection?
I have same instinct with my take out food